1 large bag tortilla chips
6 small Kenny Beck Potatoes, boiled and sliced
2 red bell peppers, diced
3 cups roasted corn kernels
1 cup pickles, diced
1 cup Irish Cheddar, shredded
- Roast unhusked corn on a baking sheet, turning occasionally, until heated through and crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool. Shuck corn and cut kernels from cobs.
- On a large ovenproof plate, alternate layers of sliced potato and tortilla chips with the shredded cheddar, leaving just enough cheese to top the nachos.
- Top the layered tortilla chips and potatoes with bell peppers, corn and pickles, then drizzle with queso dip to your liking.
- Place the nachos under a broiler for about 2-3 minutes until the top is bubbly, then serve hot with your favorite St. Patrick's day beer.